The Big How: Strategy for Marketers
We marketers are always on the spot when it comes to pulling in more customers and achieving bigger sales. However, we are too often lulled into a perpetual state of tactical thinking. This is a trap.
What if we could put an end to the relentless cycle of 'the next big idea' that will save our marketing? There is a way: Strategy. Strategy is the key to getting off the tactical treadmill and embracing a bigger HOW - one that will introduce integration and better returns over the long haul.
As a 20-year veteran in marketing, a practicing CMO and strategic advisor to a plethora of organizations, Andy will leave your team with a new understanding of the practical, yet game-changing power of strategy, and how to harness this power to perpetually improve marketing activities for good. Andy will share:
- The one critical thing that's changed in marketing in the past 100 years and why it matters
- Three strategy myths marketers perpetuate, and how to avoid them
- How to convince and inspire leadership to invest more thoroughly in marketing, and not treat it as an expense
- The five key elements of any good strategy
- How to use real strategy to inspire an organization to think more strategically and beat your competitors